Tuesday 11 November 2008

Underbelly

So, Underbelly premiered last night on FX here in the UK and, to put it bluntly, I thought it was utter shit. It was so badly done I couldn't work out if it was a spoof or not. Seriously, I spent the first ten minutes thinking this could be from the creators of Darkplace it was so bad. It really was staggeringly awful. From the hideous level of non-acting on display to the piss poor production values the whole thing just reeked of shit. It make Australian soaps like Neighbours and Home and Away look oscar worthy in comparison. I sware, I will never mock those shows again after sitting through this rubbish.

Thankfully, Prison Break is on tonight and that should erase this total bollocks from my memory. It might be ludicrious in parts but it always entertaining. Which can't be said for Underbelly.

No comments: