Saturday 29 November 2008

Sinitta

There's a title I never thought I would have.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a137054/sinitta-daniel-evans-couldnt-sing.html

Yes, I do watch X-Factor. I'm sure people will get over it. However, what bothers me about this story is the fact this man, who could actually sing, is being insulted by Sinitta. How can Sinitta possibly be any kind of authority on talent I simply don't know. This is a woman who's claim to fame is the song "So Macho". Seriously, what the fuck is this song and video all about? This woman is used by Simon Cowell as a judge of talent on his show. Is he fucking insane. Cowell may not know shit about decent music but he does know how to make money. Sinitta falls into neither of these categories. However, people will take this useless, 80's has been at her word because our culture has disintergrated into this braindead mass of morons who are obsessed with celebrities. Which is why shows like X-Factor exist.

This has, once again, descended into a rant about the state of the nation. Well good. I think society is rotten so I'm going to have my say about it. So there.

No comments: